• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AMATEUR RADIOS

S244

Nov 7, 2009
Well am back home for a while and off the road, and thought I might list a few units I have and need to move if I can? A BIG "HOWDY " To the SITE.
# 1...HAVE A NEW ICOM IC-R5 NEW IN THE BOX WITH EVERYTHING THAT CAME WITH. GOT IT CHARGED THE BATTERYS PLAYED WITH IT AT THE MOST MAYBE A HALF HOUR BUT IT IS NOT WHAT I WANT OR CAN USE IN THE TRUCK. I PAID $185 IN Jan FOR IT AND WOULD LIKE TO GET WHAT I HAVE IN IT OR IF SOMEINE WILL MAKE A BEST OFFER.
********* # 2.... HAVE A ICOM-706 LOOKS 1> WOULD SAY ABOUT ( 9 )
HAS NOT BEEN USED FOR ALMOST FIVE YEARS BUT HAS BEEN PACKED AWAY IN THE BOX IT CAME WITH. ( has stock mic>>>>power cord>>>>bracket>>>>manual) WILL PACK IT IF SELL EXTRA GOOD. was MY DADS AND I GOT IT AFTER HE PASSED AWAY. I KNOW HE HAD IT CHECKED OUT BEFORE HE PUT IT IN THE MOTOR HOME AND USED IT ABOUT SIX MONTHS BEFORE PASSING AWAY. ( BELIVE HE GOT IT NEW NOT SURE)dID HOOK IT UP ON THE BENCH AND THE TECH SAID EVERYTHING SEEMED TO WORK great .( WOULD LIKE TO GET ABOUT $ 375 +SHIPPING
Thank you for any help feel free to e-mail can try to get pictures if needed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.