• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

American horror story tonight !

I wanted to catch that, but missed it!

How was it?

It was def different than the first season but it was supposed to be, more sex, scarey stuff and aliens(didn't care.for the alien nonsense) over all it was ok and will be watching next Wednesday:D

yup, i was listening to the pre show review if you can call it that on NPR yesterday at lunch,,, and they talked about all the things that people might get institutionalized for back in the old days! enlightning to say the least.

well the show has received a good review this morning, but either you like horror scary stuff or you don't. not as good as the walking dead, they said but very good.

Yep...MI used to have a lot of those asylums....summer of 75 I worked with a guy at a Chevrolet dealership...this guy worked at a big asylum.....they would only let him work 4 days on and 4 days off....he told me about the awful shit that went on there.....after that I did not have anything to do with him.

Had a good friend who was not getting along with his parents....they had him committed to Northville....northville was huge.....covered nearly 1000 acres.....I urb X a few of those old asylums before they were torn down....they were extremely spooky.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.