• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amp for Garmin GPS tracking system.

Listen man, I don't know why you want to act like a jerk, but if all you want to do is act like this, I just prefer you keep you comments to yourself.

I know a yagi has a higher gain factor. I had a Quick track telemetry system with a yagi. What the Garmin system lacks in range, it more than makes up for in being able to see what the dog is doing and where he is at in real time.

Then you'll never have that capability while working in the forest with any gps system due to the line of site limitations in the vertical orientation.

Then you'll never have that capability while working in the forest with any gps system due to the line of site limitations in the vertical orientation.

The issue isn't with reception of the GPS satellites. The dog's collar has a gps antenna that is pretty sensitive. Getting the coded radio signals from the collar back to the handheld is the issue.

I know that amps are made for TV and for AM/FM radios. I just assumed that something was available that could work for my situation. It may be a silly question for an expert like you, but not everyone is an expert on the subject.

I can rig my yagi up and get greater range. However, I am tryiing to keep everything "pocket" portable.

Listen man, I don't know why you want to act like a jerk, but if all you want to do is act like this, I just prefer you keep you comments to yourself.

Mack, you old Flamer you, quit hazing our newest pledge; we are no longer allowed to conduct initiation rites, rituals and, blanket parties anymore.

Here's an idea, maybe he could 'Volt" the transmitter in the collars like they do with the "Dave-Made-Dave-Made-Dave-Made" CB amplifiers.

Mack, you old Flamer you, quit hazing our newest pledge; we are no longer allowed to conduct initiation rites, rituals and, blanket parties anymore.

Here's an idea, maybe he could 'Volt" the transmitter in the collars like they do with the "Dave-Made-Dave-Made-Dave-Made" CB amplifiers.

LOL, Maybe 2 hots and a back door.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.