• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

amp recomondations for a rci 2970 dx

madmax

Oct 7, 2008
i want to get a 16 pill texas star amp to run with my rci 2970 but not sure if it will work corectly and would appresheat any edvice or recomndation for other amps i will be running it in my ex cab f250 also leav a handal and ill try to get you an the radio som time

i want to get a 16 pill texas star amp to run with my rci 2970 but not sure if it will work corectly and would appresheat any edvice or recomndation for other amps i will be running it in my ex cab f250 also leav a handal and ill try to get you an the radio som time
That would be a pretty good match there as you've described, it could stand a little more but it should last forever with that radio and ssb would be decent.

and the handle is already there. 43 round the rockies.

good luck finding that amp . killer set up if you can find it though ! what antenna are you running and what kind of mount ?

somtimes i run my wilson 5000 2 of thouse or i run my wilson 5 foot fiberglass wips 2 of thouse also i run the glass in the winter cause i plow with the truck comershaly and you kan find them all over the internet at least last time i checked

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.