• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ANNA NICOLE SMITH RIP

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
Well , like Perper head said , she just went to sleep. Wow !! Valuim/Atavan/Somo/and Hydro Clor (and then some), and then a little shot up B-12 to push things along with a shot of Vodka to help the medicine down , I hate to say this but I bet when the high was just right , she was feeling mighty fine. That little act at the music awards that night or the clown face video pretty much summed it up. Losing her son like that was the straw that broke the camels back , she had to much to live for . I really think that she died of a broken heart.
2881054380083270591rgrvvz0.jpg

If you watched the Anna Nicole show you would have seen
she was wasted on every episode.
No surprises there.
She could barely speak.

You only get help if you want help. I really don't care what it is , they want to point the finger at everybody else for her death and now her sons death , I wouldn't doubt it if the kid was her own sons , and I don't say that lightly. She had the money and she called the shots , simple as that. She was wasted because she wanted to be ,(and a lot of the stuff was a act to begin with) I don't like the word enabler when it comes to grown adults. She enabled herself. She didn't want help. Yes ,she was in need of help,and it looks to me that she found it elsewhere.

Switch Kit said:
You only get help if you want help. I really don't care what it is , they want to point the finger at everybody else for her death and now her sons death , I wouldn't doubt it if the kid was her own sons , and I don't say that lightly. She had the money and she called the shots , simple as that. She was wasted because she wanted to be ,(and a lot of the stuff was a act to begin with) I don't like the word enabler when it comes to grown adults. She enabled herself. She didn't want help. Yes ,she was in need of help,and it looks to me that she found it elsewhere.

In my experiences in life I would say this post rings bells and should be a wake up call to parents. poor or rich.

RIP

she was a troubled soul . i liked her and i hope she has found some peace .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.