• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another 139XLR power supply problem.

There is an alternative, but I would need two things.... The distance between the screw holes and someone to hold my beer,

Like I mentioned a few postings ago. Someone years ago before me has been in this power supply. On TR302 the collector pad has been lifted. The other two pads are not too long for this world.

Like I mentioned a few postings ago. Someone years ago before me has been in this power supply. On TR302 the collector pad has been lifted. The other two pads are not too long for this world.
If you have a syringe of UV mask (about $9 on ebay) and a UV laser (about $4 on ebay), you can put a little mask under the lifted pad with a toothpick, push it down, and shine the laser through the other side of the board. Enough light should get through the PCB to cure the high-temp mask and adhere the pad the board.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.