• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another Anytone clone from Radioddity Qt-60

Oh, so much curiosity spinning around my mind..... So many questions. :giggle:
When you do pull the trigger, let me know brother!

i want to know if they do any kind of alignment (modulation-wise), or is it just a re-badge?

18 month warranty sure beats 0 month.

It definitely looks like a clone!
But, is it just a Anyone manufactured, with the Radioddity name on it? Similar to the CRT 7900?? Re branded, Or is it a true clone? A knock off..
That's what I'm curious about.

"Frequency tuning step: 100Hz, 1KHz, 5KHz, 10KHz, 100KHz, 1MHz"

is the 5KHz steps for Amateur bands? manually tuning (VFO?) clicking the tuning dial, i've only been able to do single digits on the AT-5555N II.

[EDIT] i've found 'Step' in the menus. set it to 5K but it still doesn't work.

Last edited:
I forget what I did exactly other than it worked. The radio no longer on the bench in front of me. Try to choose 10khz and see if that works. There might be a step to ensure the changes made are saved?
Pez will know what to do when he reads this... Pez....? PEZZZZ?

• Haha
Reactions: Pez
is the 5KHz steps for Amateur bands?

Why would you think that? True amateur HF radios do not tune in steps but rather in smooth, usually 10Hz steps. The frequency display may only read out to 100Hz but the processor usually tunes in 10 Hz steps. 5 KHz steps is a CB/freeband thing. On the amateur bands a frequency of 28.573.8 is perfectly valid.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.