• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another bleeding heart wacko story

Where I live, there are leash laws that apply to kitties as well.

If someone runs over and kills her cat, she should be charged with the death of the animal since her negligence caused the animal's death. A parent that lets their toddler run out into the street may be charged similarly...

It is not the driver's responsibility to avoid people's pets running around on a highway. I was tought that if a dog runs out in front of me, I should apply the brakes, but just run it over to avoid any other type of accident, such as swerving and possibly causing a bigger problem.

Her privelage to own pets should be revoked since she is obviously mentally unstable and she should possibly be charged with threatening vital harm to a minor.

If you took drivers ed. you'd know that it says when an animal crosses your path you should brake and steer straight.

yep, that's what I was trying to say...

Sometimes, in situations like that, I get confused with the gas and brake, and sometimes I suffer from point fixation and tend to steer into the object.

Sorry ma'am, I musta panicked?

mack4orceamppics0091.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.