• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

another davemade m400

davegrantsr

Oct 30, 2005
the cherokee XJ this was in is history, so my last bit of AM needs to go.
as my other 1 was, this is also a gold joe/nc 1-2290 x 4-2879 with a wired remote switch that shows 200 carrier & 800 swing on my palstar, sx100 or wm1. this one is also about 7 years old, and while used less then my previous one, had a cheesier silk screened emblem/name on the front that is a bit worn off. otherwise the case is in good shape. was never abused-i only run grant xl's mobile & this one was never keyed at more then 200 watts (usually less), or more then 2-2.5 watts input. AM ONLY guys!!! you DON'T wanna use it on SSB, especially on 10m!
new, joe's getting almost $500 for the remote & amp PLUS shipping.....& he charges sales tax!! don't ask me what i want for it....i take paypal, make an offer (i'd consider a dx500 or even 1200, or a good working SSB cb or maybe export as trade/partial trade)

i've been 'holding' this for a member for 6 weeks. he hasn't come through so it's still available for sale or possible trade......

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.