• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another E_Bay Wacker RAdio 200+ watts from dual finals

AudioShockwav

Extraterrestrial
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Nor Cal Sierra Nevada
Reactions: 1 person

I love the switch on the back of the radio to get more power. 11 bids for a hacked up 99????

Worlds just filled with absolute Morons!!!! Ide like to hear and learn about the most important part, THE SUPER DUTY WACKPACK COOLING SYSTEM!!! Im mean there must be a secret method they are using seeings how that tiny little dual fianls heatsink is all Im seeing ;) Ibet its water cooled!! I mean if you heard alot of Galaxy 88 and Galaxy 99 on Sideband they certanly had the audio sound of being water cooled and maybe even water getting into the audio circuit as they sound like you yourself ar under water while speaking into the mic!!! LMA:LOL:!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
I've had enough bad luck with legit radios I'm sure not buying one with the words wack pack in it.

LMA:LOL:!! No doubt!! The name for that tune and mods is enough to make a normal person run and raun fast and far!!! If its a hot seller that "Wack Pack" I cant imagine the $$$$ Ide bring in for a tuneup Ide call the "Monkey Hump" Bring me or send me your radio and Ill Monkey Hump it but good and you to will be the envy of your radio group!!! Screaming like a Banshee style audio that will make your fellow listeners @$$es bright red like an inheat female Baboons @$$ because the audio will slap them that hard!! Its a guaranteed @$$ chapping sound. Also the radio will be lighter is weight seeeings how Im gonna remove a bag of useless parts that didnt need to be there in the first place!!

Honest I wouldnd sh!+ ya all cause your my favorite turds!! Thats my sales pitch. And thats not all!!! If you act now you will get a free "My Radio Has Been Majorly Monkey Humped" bumper sticker where theres a monkey makin love to your radio while screamin into the microphone...... Ebay here I come!!! Im gonna be rich!!!!! :p::whistle:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.