• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another Pretty Boy Nascar Nextel Cup champion

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
Jeff Gordon was enough to make me puke but Jimmy Johnson is just as bad if not worse. Whatever happened to the tough guys like Donnie/Bobby Allison, Cale Yarborough, Dale Earnhardt, David Pearson??????? Now we have jerks like Tony Stewart and feminine types like Gordon and Johnson plus nerds like Kurt Busch. Is this Nascar's future? :shock:

Yepp, NASCAR has turned it into a yuppie sport now days. "Can't do this, don't do that, there's children watching, the sponsors won't like that" and on and on.
Sucks so bad these days I actually prefer the local dirt track races they broadcast.

AkBowtie said:
Yepp, NASCAR has turned it into a yuppie sport now days. "Can't do this, don't do that, there's children watching, the sponsors won't like that" and on and on.
Sucks so bad these days I actually prefer the local dirt track races they broadcast.

I remember been Dale Jr said "Shit" on his radio communication with his crew chief but not in a bad way and he was penalized points and money. That had to be one of the worst cases of PC I ever saw.

AkBowtie said:
hahahaha just saw this on Arrowslingers Sig testing lol...

"Everytime you HATE on Jeff Gordon, God kills a kitten "

Gonna be lots of dead cats, maybe even some dogs! lol

Maybe Jeff can go after Kenseth again with his helmut on. LMAO. Jeff Gordon is a lot like Kevin Harvick in that the crew members are always there to keep him from getting his ass kicked.

It's just the way of sport Psycho , the bigger it gets the more the changes appear . Basically more so for saftey purposes. It's new school dude IM sorry to say in a way,but I understand where your coming from . It's the same in football , these guys can't celebrate anymore without getting a 15 yard penilty on the kick off !! BFD !! They want it cut and dry and to the point. Jeff Gordon's idols were Dale Sr. and Mark Martin in that order. Gordon has had his time in the lime light the last 10 years or so and 74 or so wins later. No matter what he may be in the eye's of others he's a champion in more ways then one. It was good to see Gordon do something that day ,helmet or no helmet , That cost him a lot of money and probation and he made himself look bad to guys like you , but I agree . Tony Stewart climbing fences like a damned monkey !! Whatever !!
IM starting to thing J.J.'s a punk as well , but that's what happens when you bitch !! The days of Dale Sr. Have come and gone ,you know why ? The sport is now bigger then life and screwing around can now cost you a championship ,points ,money and what not. Let's see what happens next ? Bumpity bump bump bump ..........looks like Miller lite really changed his tune this year huh ?? (-: He had to ! (OH yeah ,if you didn't already notice , Yeap !! IM a Gordon fan.) Peace

I remember been Dale Jr said "Shit" on his radio communication with his crew chief but not in a bad way and he was penalized points and money. That had to be one of the worst cases of PC I ever saw.

It wasn't the scanner it was during a post race interview on live TV on NBC. I think it was an attempt to cover themselves from an FCC hammer. Dale didn't think about being on live TV and NBC didn't have the delay on so it could be bleeped.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.