• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another seller on crack..

Check out his reply on the questions at the bottom of the description!

I read the question from the prick who said he bought one for $75 from a local.......more BS.
$450 as the going rate is funny, must be superhawk using another username.
$150 to $200 for one in nice condition is the going rate.

Last edited:
Q: why so high,had 1 to many
A: It's both cb and ham radio it's made in the philipines it's in brand new condition an has stock and new mic
Dec 28, 2012
Q: I just bought three hr2510s for less then what your selling yours for. and they have the chip switch installed. you must have drank to much egg nog at christmas
A: No this is an older model made in the Philippines Ann's has to mics and is in brand new condition

hahahahaahaha!

When I was in the Navy I met a "maid" in the Philippines ... and she wasn't all THAT expensive...

Why does he insist that this wonderful radio must be expensive because of its Philippine origin???

Reactions: 1 person
When I was in the Navy I met a "maid" in the Philippines ... and she wasn't all THAT expensive...

Why does he insist that this wonderful radio must be expensive because of its Philippine origin???

I have a few Philippines radios and they are NOT worth that much!!
The seller is a complete and total moron!!!

I don't have the money to buy that radio. But I do have two paper cups and string for makeing a home intercom system for sale. Asking price 199.95 ( the paper cups are stamped, Made in the Philippines ) complete with instructions !:whistle:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1