• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another sheep in wolfs clothing.....

Yeah probably so but I wouldn’t doubt it if it was just an innocent person that’s bought something useless. Well, maybe not useless but incorrect and not what they’re gonna be expecting. It does and doesn’t surprise me that eBay will just sit back and let this happen. But that’s right, they’ll ban your can for stupid stuff yet let this happen on a daily basis.

Why can’t people just be honest?

Reactions: Rwb
He gets p.o.s. Radio in trade ,cobbles it up then covers it with bling .then sprinkles his expert (expert= drip under extreme pressure) knowledge in proper use of broken golden screwdriver.
All over it ,jacks it up more than it ever be worth n says refurbished.
Kinda like a big farm machinery dealer near my house.they say in their adds machines are run through the shop.yes they are cause the washer is behind shop.they wash them n park in line for sale.but hey

Damm double post i wonder how that happened?my echo stuck?

It’s just your hearing, we don’t hear it (or see it). I told you bout that sauce...

Well he has 100% feedback so I guess people buy stuff that they don’t know what they’re buying. Or they hit that positive before they release they’ve been had. I just wanted to save somebody from getting torn a new one but I guess that’s not noble or honorable anymore.

Oh yeah, many times. If I tried some crap like that, they’d pull my card and check me out, permaban. I’ve never sold anything that I didn’t over describe, if anything, and I always send a message a few days after I see they’ve received the item and asked if everything was ok. Of course I have 100% feedback too but then again I’m not selling apples that are marketed as oranges either.

Try to be honest n get forked instead.
I bought an item guarenteed to be in my hands in 7 days.needed it badly 2 weeks later not here called ebay yes we make it good.in meantime i found what i needed locally.the guarentee is B.S. And they didnt say a thing to the seller.he even had the dam gall to try make me pay return shipping.then asked me to give him a good review.what i posted got removed next day.its a big clan ,sellers n fleabay

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.