• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Any Base Antenna Ideas

Inverted V dipole. Mount with those 4 ft. fiberglass military surplus poles with tripod and the dipole pulley set up and your in. You might also want the guide line set up used with the para cord for a more permanent, but still temporary setup. You'll need at least 27.25 ft optimum to 36.33 ft. at wavelength height. ALL found on fleabay for low cost high adventure.

sirio -d27
sirio gain master
these would be the most stealth and fairly easy
to take down.both could easy mount on a pushup pole.
only other option i see is a 108 steel whip mounted on
a mirrior mount on rv

That antenna looks like it could be a 3' or 6' foot TV or scanner receiving antenna. Specification on Ebay are dubious.

If you buy it Eastside, let us know what you get.

I seen that and posted it because the thread starter said he wanted a discreet antenna....thought it would be worth checking out...I do not need it....I got a Hy-Gain Super Penetrater...and I am trying to get a 60ft Rohn tower and a Moonraker 4 put up before the snow flies. :)

I seen that and posted it because the thread starter said he wanted a discreet antenna....thought it would be worth checking out...I do not need it....I got a Hy-Gain Super Penetrater...and I am trying to get a 60ft Rohn tower and a Moonraker 4 put up before the snow flies. :)

what do snow flies look like and how big are they?:blushing:

what do snow flies look like and how big are they?:blushing:
WELL HAVE NOT SEEN SNOW FLIES YET...BUT I DID SEE TWO FEET OF SNOW ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!

5902d1320256616t-any-base-antenna-ideas-2feetofsnow.jpg

LOL:LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.