• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

any recomendations for the houston area??

trailrider

Jul 22, 2012
sadly my cb technician of 30 years is no longer with us. RIP does anyone know of a tech in the houston area? thanks,

CB shop

I realize this isn't very close to you, but check this guy out in Marshall, Tx., here's his website:

Power By Preacher

I've had a couple radios worked on by him & have been well satisfied. You can see he's well equipped & appears professional.

Geoff S.

I realize this isn't very close to you, but check this guy out in Marshall, Tx., here's his website:

Power By Preacher

I've had a couple radios worked on by him & have been well satisfied. You can see he's well equipped & appears professional.

Geoff S.

I've heard of Preacher too! Marshall isn't extremely close to you but your one day away via mail.

Is that they guy that use to run Charlie's Airwaves in Missouri city they are a little pricey

Channel 21 CB Shop down in La Marque just north of Galveston does great work I had had radio work done by this guy and he setup my 2 big antennas

Reactions: 1 person
Is that they guy that use to run Charlie's Airwaves in Missouri city they are a little pricey

Channel 21 CB Shop down in La Marque just north of Galveston does great work I had had radio work done by this guy and he setup my 2 big antennas

thanlk you i will look this up.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.