• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anybody else Having Trouble With Craigslist?

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
I haven't posted an ad at CL in some time. So I went to do one a couple of weeks ago and saw that they have revamped their site up some and require a verified registration now. Fine.

So I jump through all the hoops and get signed up and still can't post an ad. I can login to my account just fine, create an ad, upload pics to the ad....but it won't submit.

I've written their customer service help. Been two weeks. No response. WTF ??

Able to post now. Thanks again Funky. Must have been a several day time delay between registration and being able to post or something.

I haven't posted an ad at CL in some time. So I went to do one a couple of weeks ago and saw that they have revamped their site up some and require a verified registration now. Fine.

So I jump through all the hoops and get signed up and still can't post an ad. I can login to my account just fine, create an ad, upload pics to the ad....but it won't submit.

I've written their customer service help. Been two weeks. No response. WTF ??

do they steal your money like ebay does?

Nope, CL is absolutely free. If I have good success moving stuff there I may well totally kick paybay to the curb.

I know, that's one of the main reasons I dumped them about 2 years back.

Now shit is stacked up in the corner.

Well then go CraigsList my man. Can't hurt to try. It's free. Name your own terms. You can take paypal or not. Can upload up to 4 pics per ad too.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1