• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anybody use headphones?

I have a pair of mono rat shack over ear light weight foam head phones. I use then once and a while. I have a computer set logiteck I think works but I wanted to get a good pair over the ear with Isolation but not nessiary on the noise cancel type. and good sound quality and maby something I can use for music also. Beats are cool but not into the extra base, Still thinking about the sony 7506 like Robb has. might be good for the Guitar also....

I occasionally use my pair of Sennheiser headphones. Forget the model but not the lowest end nor the highest end Sennheiaser but somewhere in the middle. Nice and lightweight and you can buy all the individual replacement parts from voice coils to earpads to headband and wire harness.

Reactions: Grogan
I purchased two pair of telex headphones from a guy on eBay. There 40 plus years old. I paid $25 for both pair. Thay have the 1/4" plug that is required for use on my sonar. Thay actually work on all my rigs since there all antique. I purchased them with the mindset of keeping it old school. Im assuming anything newer will sound and feel better but for $12.50 per pair im very happy with the sound and comfort of these old school telex heasphones. Thay also compliment the look of a classic tube rig. Thay have a turquoise colored ear foam and everything about them says old school cool. I wear them every time I use my cb's.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.