• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone else seen this??

I like how Bells has a note about the radio "coming soon if Ranger works out the details". That's funny.

Like all the other "Export" radios being sold no doubt this one will not be FCC approved, Bells will still sell it, it will be way overpriced and be easily modifiable to cover the CB channels.

I guess the new screen on the front will be appealing to someone. But, at the end of the day it's just another overpriced 10/12 meter export I won't buy.

I'll stick with what works well, nothing flashy on 10 and 11 here.If I decide to spend over the 300.00 mark on a radio it will most likely say Yaesu,Icom or Kenwood. not in any order.

I don't get it? Is it just a rack mount for a RHF-618 or is it the high power version and they mount the RHF-618 in the larger case which has the amplifier circuit?

If I wanted to watch TV or stare at my computer monitor, I'd sit on the sofa or sit at my PC. Though the radio might "perform", it's ugly IMO. Almost as bad as the radios w/ fruitloop bluetooth crap.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys keep forgetting...

Most CB'ers are a few bricks shy of a load and as such, are fascinated with bright shiney objects.

Most will also blow their whole welfare check and let the kids go hungry. Then two weeks later they'll sell the damn thing for a third of what they paid for it.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys keep forgetting...

Most CB'ers are a few bricks shy of a load and as such, are fascinated with bright shiney objects.

Most will also blow their whole welfare check and let the kids go hungry. Then two weeks later they'll sell the damn thing for a third of what they paid for it.

Wait just a minute, I resemble that remark, yea I do buy and sell a lot of used not new radios, but I have fun with them all, make a few bucks or just break even, it's a fun thing when both knees are worn out from working n your feet for 50 years, need a sitting hobby other than drinking LOL. FYI I have a full time job, don't collect welfare, everybody in my house are very well fed like were all overweight, and I sell for a break even or slight profit deal.CB stands for Constant Buying in case you forgot

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.