• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone Familiar With This Duster 100...

I would like to see the label on the top.

Saw that one and thought the same thing. Put it on my watch list. If nothing else I can use it for parts.

Also liked the label on the back "Meddlers will be prosecuted":LOL:

Okay... at the risk of looking ridiculously stupid... am I blind or am I not seeing any filter caps or rectifier diodes in this amp? Looks real clean inside, but where's the board with the diodes and caps on it?. Hmmmm...:blink:

~Cheers~

Okay... at the risk of looking ridiculously stupid... am I blind or am I not seeing any filter caps or rectifier diodes in this amp? Looks real clean inside, but where's the board with the diodes and caps on it?. Hmmmm...:blink:

~Cheers~

the diodes and filter caps are probably in the bottom. looks like a cb amp. not enough cap or coil for 20m and why would you want a 150w amp when your radio does almost that much. beware of meddlers!:unsure:

Anytime I seee a piece of equipment where the seller says something like "plugged it in, all tubes lit up...can't test beyond that"...that always translates to = "Old piece of junk that doesn't work but it won't sell if I say that"

Anytime I seee a piece of equipment where the seller says something like "plugged it in, all tubes lit up...can't test beyond that"...that always translates to = "Old piece of junk that doesn't work but it won't sell if I say that"
+1 on that

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.