• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ANYONE HEARD THE JAMMER ON 38LSB

Yeah, I figured when it would come to hammering a cber they would jump on it. What assholes! I feel sorry for future radio ops.

GLR, why nothing nice to say?

Yeah, I figured when it would come to hammering a cber they would jump on it. What assholes! I feel sorry for future radio ops.

GLR, why nothing nice to say?

What nice things could anyone possibly say after seeing this same nonsense posted twice here in addition to being posted on at least one other forum?

Ok, nonsense huh. So I guess It does not bother you that one guy jams 38 LSB 24/7 and causes issues for anyone who has any northern propagation. If you like it, then nonsense I guess it is. I would like an end put to it......kinda like the oil spill down here. But I guess like most liberals.....Its ok...let it rip!!!

DX, it is frustrating, but about all you can do is document, and record the activity.
Include all the proof you have that he is the one doing the jamming and forward it all to the nearest FCC field office.
Try to get as many local people in your area to do the same thing. The more complaint`s you can send in the better.
Try to contact as many HAM op`s in your area as you can, have them see if he is interfering with Ten Meters, have them Document, record as much info as they can and submit complaint`s as well.
You just have to make as much noise at the FCC level as you can to get them to act.

Jeff

Reactions: NZ8N and Sonar
Ok, nonsense huh.

Complete nonsense and having been here so long you should know that posting someone's personal information without their permission and even more so without any proof of them having done anything wrong is not only nonsense but against forum rules.

So I guess It does not bother you that one guy jams 38 LSB 24/7 and causes issues for anyone who has any northern propagation.

Does not bother me in the least. Don't like it, either change the channel or cry to the FCC. You'll get about the same response you got here and on the other forums you posted this complaint.

If you like it, then nonsense I guess it is.

Never said I liked it but much like every other cb channel, if you don't like what you are hearing quit listening.

I would like an end put to it......kinda like the oil spill down here.

Because comparing an environmental problem to you not being able to talk on a particular channel are equally important.

But I guess like most liberals.....Its ok...let it rip!!!

that statement doesn't even make sense in this context

Complete nonsense and having been here so long you should know that posting someone's personal information without their permission and even more so without any proof of them having done anything wrong is not only nonsense but against forum rules.

Does not bother me in the least. Don't like it, either change the channel or cry to the FCC. You'll get about the same response you got here and on the other forums you posted this complaint.

Never said I liked it but much like every other cb channel, if you don't like what you are hearing quit listening.

Because comparing an environmental problem to you not being able to talk on a particular channel are equally important.

that statement doesn't even make sense in this context

He's calling you an obamaonomist.

His name is Phil ***** located at

**** Perth ST
North Madison Ohio

He jams 38lsb 24/7

Lets make this a$$hole famous!!!!

Hey Hound, I'm pretty sure I heard it yesterday, Sat 6/12. I stopped and listened for a minute but didn't hang around. When the band is open 38L is a hornet's nest with too many folks trying to talk so I roll off to a higher freq. where it's quieter.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated