• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone heared about Baofeng New Radio Model--Baofeng GT-3

interhu

BANNED
Dec 3, 2013
Hi whats the diffrence between all these new baofeng models? UV-5R UV-82L UV-5R Plus UV5R A etc? And there is an New model called "2014 Baofeng GT-3" Have any one heared about it?
it just seems cosmetic to me? Is there a differnce in performance? Is there one thats better than the others?

And also do they use the same programming software and cable?

eBay seller called GT-3 hardware been upgraded, but i still can not sure,does it good or bad than other models.

Hi whats the diffrence between all these new baofeng models? UV-5R UV-82L UV-5R Plus UV5R A etc? And there is an New model called "2014 Baofeng GT-3" Have any one heared about it?
it just seems cosmetic to me? Is there a differnce in performance? Is there one thats better than the others?

And also do they use the same programming software and cable?

eBay seller called GT-3 hardware been upgraded, but i still can not sure,does it good or bad than other models.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zap9N4XN6gc:wub:

Yes. I ordered one. Have to wait on it though. Supposed to have better ICs in it.

I started a Yahoo group here:

Yahoo Groups

Baofeng has it up on their site,the press release is here:

“Reinvenеnting the 2-Way Radio User Experience: GT-3 Hits the Shelves Nowâ€_BAOFENG official website_baofengradio.com

It didn't work when I last went to it, so their site must have issues.

I found this , and i also bought one, so sad it still on the way.
Hope i can received it before christmas!;)
Baofeng GT-3 programming - YouTube

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.