• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

anyone know what this is????

Whoa! You are doing this all backwards!

First you do your due diligence, then you decide if you want one! Just because its BIG doesn't make it GREAT. ;)

This thing was designed for BIG watts in a mobile competition. If that is what you want, then this is the antenna to have.

Small watts in an "every day" environment would require a much more practical antenna. The P-10K or any of the Wilsons would work GREAT!

thetnhillbilly said:
VW owns Audi not the other way around. Those deisels are overtaking nearly everyting in the whole Le Mans series. The diesels are currently allowed 1/2 liter more displacement, I wonder if that will change when they keep winning.

Your right. I 'put it on paper' wrong.

I doubt they will cap the diesels... Although we all saw what happened with the hemi.

VW has the best diesel, hands down. It's taken numerous awards, etc.

I can't wait until everyone goes diesel, and then they diesel a wankel motor. 2 stroke, diesel, to hell with emissions !!!!!!!

lol

Oh well.... Im off (my rocker)

--Toll_Free

bigred222 said:
diesels are also twice as effiecent as gasoline engines. im sure that will help too

by the way, where can i get the ROD OF GOD

They are more efficient, but not by twice. Even with methanol or propane injection, they by no means afford 200 percent efficiency over a gas piston driven standard (non rotary style, non rotary cylinder placement) engine.

I agree, though, diesel is the way to go... Wonder what the low sulfur / low emissions diesel is going to be like.. Anyone using it yet?

--Toll_Free

bigred222 said:
diesels are also twice as effiecent as gasoline engines. im sure that will help too

Ebay / Forums / Not in production anymore.

Spend your money more wisely. The ROG takes forever to put up, can't be used in competition, and for 500 dollars, you can put a 5 element on your mobile.... A REAL beam.

Why waste money just to say you have the biggest? Why not get something that works better, costs less, and will have everyone else going WTF

--Toll_Free

Toll_Free said:
bigred222 said:

Ebay / Forums / Not in production anymore.

Spend your money more wisely. The ROG takes forever to put up, can't be used in competition, and for 500 dollars, you can put a 5 element on your mobile.... A REAL beam.

Why waste money just to say you have the biggest? Why not get something that works better, costs less, and will have everyone else going WTF

--Toll_Free

The actual number thats defensable is 30%. Simply because Diesel fuel contains 30% more BTU's per pound (or any other volume or weight measurement you chose to use) so you can say that it does at least that. There is another fudge factor that it gives off less of its energy in heat loss than Gas does so it can be said its a tad over that. But then there is the extra weight of the motors so it balances out. I feel safe telling people its 30% more efficient.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.