• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone wanna try club freq 14.322?

bluestallion

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
May 13, 2008
I just got my s9v 31 put up and was wondering if anyone would wanna help me try it out tuesday evening. I will try to be on between 6-10p central time. My call is KC9OZA

Reactions: 2 people

I just got my s9v 31 put up and was wondering if anyone would wanna help me try it out Tuesday evening. I will try to be on between 6-10p central time. My call is KC9OZA

Just gave you a call....but for 20m this close together in IN...might never hear me even with the amp... I'll listen for awhile see if anyone else calls you...
All the Best
Gary/W9FNB

Just gave you a call....but for 20m this close together in IN...might never hear me even with the amp... I'll listen for awhile see if anyone else calls you...
All the Best
Gary/W9FNB

AH HECK this is MONDAY....OH well may listen TUESDAY also...
That's what happens to old men when they work 14 out of the last 16 days:blink:

Reactions: 1 person
I would love to, however all I have for HF right now is an antenna... HOWEVER, I will use my brain waves, and tune them into the 20m band... wait, wait, wait.... .... .... .... ... .. .

nope nothing
:(

I'm on right now. can barly hear 2 stations. couldnt hear their callsigns. will be on till around 8. anyone wanna holler just try kc9oza

Had a Great chat with:
KF7TLL/Bruce....over an Hour+
K9GAS/Jerry
KB3NXT/Joe....heard just a little when you signed off...

A station Bruce and I told about the club
FO5LV/Fabric....French Polyneisa Is....using 100 watts and a dipole ant....chatted with him for at least 20 minutes:D

Nice to work all!(y)
All the Best
Gary/W9FNB

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.