• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone want to do any trading?

hacksaw

Jan 25, 2009
I recently picked up a super clean, super nice AR-3500. It's the 30 watt version. Has the SP-1 board and the scan board factory installed, also has the original power cord and Palm Scanner mic. This radio is a 9 out if 10. It transmits, receives, all lights work, knobs are smooth, and buttons function as they should. It does need to have alignment checked and tuned tuned up. I do not know if the ANL and NB are working. And that's it! Looks to be a great radio. And I also have a nice Emperor TS-5010 with stock channel change mic. It is real clean, and probably needs alignment checked and tuned up. I do not have the right equipment to do the jobs so I just leave well enough alone. Both radios are modded for channels. Doesn't look like a golden screwdriver has seen either of these!!! Anyway, I always keep my options open, and thought I'd offer them up for trade. I'm looking for a Magnum S9, s980... or higher s9 radio. (Power wise). I'll post up some pictures later today. PM if interested! Other radios are welcome in an equivalent value! Thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.