• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone 5555 plus

NY 38

May 5, 2022
hi guys I just got me a new 5555 plus and was looking to find out if there's a way to turn on " talk back " also it there a special usb cable needed to program from computer. there is a place on the back of this radio for a data cable to plug in ! any help would be appreciated.

hi guys I just got me a new 5555 plus and was looking to find out if there's a way to turn on " talk back " also it there a special usb cable needed to program from computer. there is a place on the back of this radio for a data cable to plug in ! any help would be appreciated.
Go into your function menu and go to nog, there you can adjust it to whatever level you desire from off to level 64, if I remember right

Thanks Got it !
Ok guys got that sorted with the talk back ! now I seem to be having another issue, I did get the programing cable and downloaded from Anytone the file needed. when i try to read from radio I'm getting A Run-Time error 6 Overflow ! Have been in contact with Scotts radio also sent messages to Anytone ! Any Ideas ?? Thanks in advance !

Attachments

• AT-5555 plud.png
    AT-5555 plud.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 1

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.