• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone AT 588 programming

743SEPA

Sep 19, 2018
Etown,Pa.
Anyone know of a downloadable source for the programming software? I want to put it on my laptop that does not have a disc drive. I have a cable coming with a disc. Any suggestions?

Since Chirp doesn’t support that radio, I would go with the disc / cable you’re about to receive. Two options: Take that disc to your local library along with a thumb drive so you can transfer the files, or buy an external USB CD drive for your laptop. They’re relatively cheap and the ones that are capable of multiple read and right formats come in handy for other tasks. All my computers have internal CD/DVD drives, but I’m presently looking into getting a Blu-ray external drive to cover that missing format.

Reactions: Woody-202
Programming software didn't work,had to do it manually. I tried all 3 usb's on the laptop but it won't connect to the radio. I think it might be a comport thing but don't know how to fix or change it. Anybody have any idea how to clone these? I have 2 of them and can't get either one into clone mode using the users manual.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated