1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Anytone AT5555 source?

Discussion in 'CB and Export Equipment and Accessories' started by DX47, Jul 9, 2013.

1. DX47

DX47 Member

Anyone know of a good source to buy the AT5555 in the U.S., if not, what seller did you buy from? I feel a bit leery sending a couple of bills to a seller on Aliexpress.

There also appears to be a v6 board out now but I'm not sure what the changes are, anyone know?

2. camaro1

camaro1 Well-Known Member

ebay,, personally id wait for the at-6666 or the maxlog m-8900 both are on the way, and hopefully better than the 5555 and 8800

3. simonradioman

simonradioman Member

Radiozing

Ships worldwide and always fast.

M-8900 I hope to have one this week ( DHL dependent ) and it is super small compared to the 5555 and of course a little less power. AT6666 they advertise minimum orders but the radio is not ready at the moment

*M8900 Programming software not available yet, still being written
    *M8800 Programming software is now in V7

M8800 Comes in a revised V6 now with V7 on the way, more new components, twin TCXO and even more expanded frequencies ( so I was told via Skype with Maxlog )

4. Tucker442

Tucker442 101E

I've got one used for about 3 weeks then put back in the box. Put it in my Chevy for vacation then took it out when I got home. Version 6 works great. Talked to my buddy here in NJ from Mooresville NC 3 weeks ago Sunday morning, no power just a Wilson 5000 on the roof of my Tahoe

Attached Files: