• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone quad 6 mic diagram.

Guess ill pass...

Why, if you don't mind?

If the original mic wire is being used then :
Audio (white) goes to pin 1 on the mic plug
Shield (Copper) goes to pin 2 or 5 (doesn't matter - they are connected together inside the radio).
TX (Black) goes to pin 3 on the mic plug.

IMHO, you should never use color to wire a mic. More often than not, the mic cord has been changed and the colors are different. Just look at the schematic on page 2 in the .pdf file that I attached and you can see where the wires go in the microphone and what they do.

IMPORTANT: You must put a 104 capacitor in series in the Audio line between the connection to the leaf switch and the mic plug. Otherwise the phantom 5v DC on the audio line will short out because the audio line is grounded in RX (through the leaf switch).

IMPORTANT: Make sure the switch on the bottom of the mic is set to "Electronic".

Good Luck

Attachments

• Turner_+3_user.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Too much work if i can buy a ready made adapter..

You can do that but you must do the following even with a 4 to 6 pin adapter.:

1. You need to open up the adapter and unsolder/cut the RX wire going to pin 4 (on the 6 pin side)
2. You must put a 104 capacitor in series in the Audio line between the connection to the leaf switch and the mic plug. Otherwise the phantom 5v DC on the audio line will short out because the audio line is grounded in RX (through the leaf switch). If you don't do this, you will damage your radio.

Reactions: Crawdad

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.