• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Arrests for no Reason, Gestapo moves into Ohio

Oh I feel so safe! :roll: Show me Bin Laden!!! Show me the WMD's!!!

Just one more step towards The Police State here in Amerika.

This stuff has been in the works for a long, long time. The powers that be just needed an excuse to enact it. I mean, look at the original Patriot Act (PA).

Now you and I both know Congress can't decide which hand to wipe with without hearings, filibusters, and sessions that last for months. Yet the PA was signed in, all 400 pages of it, in DAYS! Hmmm?

We need to to find a leader who, is not ordered around like a marionette by the larger powers that be. And we all know who "they" are.

f

I read about this weeks ago on www.infowars.com
Alex also talked about it at great lengths.
Just more of things COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU!!!

The Bolshevik devils are on a roll...................................

LoneWolf TN

PS, kind of like the full scale gun confiscation in the middle and upperclass neighborhoods, the dry areas of New Orleans totally unaffected by the floods. I mean law enforcement, military and mercenaries commiting treason against fellow citizens.
"I was just following orders" Duh, which way did dey go, which way did dey go. Friggin' coward boot licker punks!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.