• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ARS 2001 scanning radio

Mr Clean

May 21, 2005
Anyone ever saw one. My friend got one from his brother and he says it is a nice looking rig but I have not seen it yet. Any info on these would be great!

Last edited:

ARF 2001

Yes Mr. Clean these are very rare rigs. Approx. 1000 made. The radio was way ahead of it's time, but due to the price tag at the time the company could not make a profit on them. I have 4 (three need repair) and one has minimal issues. I am looking for the special D104 that was made specifically for this radio (apparently it is a gstand that gets power from the radio). These rigs are no audio monsters by any means, and (I've been told) pretty difficult to work on (especaillly due to limited parts for them).

Thanks for the info!. If you could post a pic that would be great! If not I will see his sometime. His works fine but is for freq abit. Any idea how to adjust that?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.