• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Astatic EchoMax 2000 Microphone / Uniden PC68XL Mosfet Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
I have just listed two items on Ebay this week.

The first is the Astatic EchoMax 2000 microphone I purchased new several years ago. It's currently wired 4 pin cobra/uniden/export. I had it hooked to the President Washington base I sold a couple weeks ago.

The microphone works great. Price would be $135 shipped or the auction starts at $0.99 with no reserve.

Astatic EchoMax 2000

The second item is a Uniden PC68XL Mobile Radio. (Cobra 25 Clone)
This radio has been outfitted with a Mosfet final and has had the Channel Display and meter backlight replaced with blue LEDs.

The TX/RX light has been replaced with one that goes from blue (RX) to red (TX) as well to complete the look.

I sold one like this last summer and people really liked the way the radio looked all done up in blue..

Would sell for $75 shipped or the auction starts at $0.99 with no reserve.

Uniden PC68XL

Can be reached via PM here or through Ebay. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.