• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Astron Power Supply Repair

astron

Pretty sure they have a lifetime warranty, take it to astron and they will most likely fix it for free.

I had to replace the regulator in my RS-35A a few years ago ... picked one up for a few $ at Torrance Electronics. Plug 'n play since there was a DIP socket in there :)

Hmmm, wondering how old all of your Astrons were at time of failure, as I just picked up a 70amp...

I bought my RS-35A back in the late 80's or early 90's. It was a used (refurbished) PS that I purchased from a well known PS vendor at the TRW swap meets. It ran 24/7 until sometime in 2011.

I had to replace the regulator in my Pyramid PS about the same time. I installed a DIP socket when I did, so it would make replacing a VR easier next time.

Reactions: 2 people
So I just ordered my parts that I need, get a load of this. They will send you the parts and pay for postage without our pre-paying! I even offered to prepay and they don't accept Credit cards so they send you the parts with an invoice....

Reactions: 1 person
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.