• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Astroplane

Tweetybird

Jun 23, 2019
I had one in the seventys. I heard they are the best. Why dont they make them? You would think someone would. Seems like there is a demand for them. I want one.is the one made in Spain available? I heard the Italian isn't as good. Dimensions available? Hardest thing to make would be the bottom ring. I suppose if you stuck a spring inside to bend it. A few ak 47 recoil springs work.one piece would be better. Has anyone made one from aluminum or could you use copper tubing? Or a PVC frame with like #8 bond wire soldered together

I had one in the seventys. I heard they are the best. Why dont they make them? You would think someone would. Seems like there is a demand for them. I want one.is the one made in Spain available? I heard the Italian isn't as good. Dimensions available? Hardest thing to make would be the bottom ring. I suppose if you stuck a spring inside to bend it. A few ak 47 recoil springs work.one piece would be better. Has anyone made one from aluminum or could you use copper tubing? Or a PVC frame with like #8 bond wire soldered together

The answers to those questions and more can be found here:

https://www.worldwidedx.com/search/51575457/?q=Astroplane&t=post&o=date&c%5Btitle_only%5D=1

Reactions: Marconi
I found what I need to make one .some racing 1/2 aluminum tubing 16.99 for a 10' roll. Not too expensive. 51.00 for three should be enough.

Reactions: Riverman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated