• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Base Avanti Moonraker 4

I have talked to several folks. And I have also researched some.
These antennas seem to sell for quite a bit. New old stock is very high dollar.
I have been advised by several folks that they believe $250~$350 is a very, very fair price.

So, $250 plus shipping UPS or FEDEX ......
I do not know shipping costs yet. Would have to box it up and take it to them to find out.

I sold mine for 250 with new stainless hardware and cleaned it up with some steel wool. It went as soon as I put it up for sale. Yours should go quick. What are you, or did you replace it with, Steve?

Reactions: Woody-202
I sold mine for 250 with new stainless hardware and cleaned it up with some steel wool. It went as soon as I put it up for sale. Yours should go quick. What are you, or did you replace it with, Steve?

The antenna does not actually belong to me. Belongs to good friend of mine who is going to be putting up, probably a M104C ......
We took it down a year ago and it is now in my shop.
If I did not currently have a good operating beam antenna up on the tower, I would do the TLC required, with new stainless steel hardware, new gamma matches, and get it up.
But I'm not going to undo what I currently have in operation. It is working too well for me to mess with it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.