• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Back arrow is not working.

Marconi

Usually if I can hear em' I can talk to em'.
Oct 23, 2005
Houston
When I try to go back using the back arrow, I'm stuck and have to X out of the forum today. This website is a mess.

:sick:

I've been noticing that as well. It's not just here. A couple other sites are doing it. I don't know what causes that. I don't mind the forum change to much, but I really dislike the mobile experience. The ads are place in strategic locations that lay in wait for a slipped finger while scrolling and navigating. Eddie, I don't ever see the site going back to the way it was.

Reactions: Marconi
Mudfoot, I tend to agree. I just started noticing this today, and now I can't even back up at all. I checked other sites, but I don't see such problems elsewhere.

I'm really not sure what to tell you. Without seeing your computer, it's really difficult to see what is not working for you, but since you're the only one reporting most of these weird mouse, keyboard, etc. issues, you have to start with your own PC and make sure it's healthy.

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
I gave up using Internet Explorer several years ago after far too many freeze ups, sluggishness, and just plain piss poor functionality. I got tired of holding the power button down in order to re-boot my machine while in the middle of something.

I gave up using Internet Explorer several years ago after far too many freeze ups, sluggishness, and just plain piss poor functionality. I got tired of holding the power button down in order to re-boot my machine while in the middle of something.

Thank you CK and Moleculo. I went to FireFox and my back space key works again. I found out this was a Microsoft problem that thusfar they have ignored it.

It has to do with MS's doubleclick tracking and the ads they run, and it is claimed this problem occurs on some websites.

Just change browsers and you are good to go.

Thanks,

After I posted above and I went to the CB section and added a post, and it seems all of the issues I have posted in the past are fixed now. The select key works great, the lagging keystroke issue is no longer, and the scroll problem looks to be gone too.

Like CK says...Internet Express is No Way No.

Thanks.

Keep in mind that Microsoft is not fixing any bugs or issues with IE9 anymore, which is why I suggested updating if you want to continue to use IE. They're current version is 11

Keep in mind that Microsoft is not fixing any bugs or issues with IE9 anymore, which is why I suggested updating if you want to continue to use IE. They're current version is 11

I didn't know that. I think it was recently that I updated the browser to #9. I like the way Firefox works so far so I'll stay there for a while.

Thanks.

I have been using Fire Fox for several years now and it works great for me. I started with Windows XP on the desk top and now run Windows 7 on the laptop. I just was having too many issues with IE and the more I looked into it the more I wanted to get rid of it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.