• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bank Safe Deposit Box Contents

part of this may be true. Since its illegal to keep cash in a safe deposit box they should just go in now.

"Safe" Deposit box? Shit. Get yourself a fireproof safe and store all that crap at home.

Can you suggest a good one? I was looking at the Liberty brand, but I think I've settle on a good AMSEC...they have a new line out with composite steel construction...very solid :)

They might as well take it all, why stop at the safety Deposit Boxes. They are already stealing from us big time.

I have IRA's that pay cents per year in return and then the SOB's charges me $50 to service the account per year. That was my money and they use it, give me a token, and then charge me to let them screw me. Sounds backwards to me. I use to make more on 2% pass book savings accounts.

All this big banking and investment banking is a big screw job. I think my old coffee cans buried in the back yard is a better investment for me.

What'a you think?

Hey Jeff, I keep my gun handy even when old Rojo, my Pit/Boxer mix goes to diggin' in the back. I think he knows something, cause sometimes he just has a funny look on his face, and it ain't no smile.

Doing great Jeff, but I'm in the mud here in Texas and that is for sure.

Eddie

if you have enough property...

why not buy a surplus or retired rail-cargo car..
will hold a lot and can be bured in a hill or underground..

then again..
this whole subject sucks..

what is our country coming to..

Later

Marconi said:
They might as well take it all, why stop at the safety Deposit Boxes. They are already stealing from us big time.

I have IRA's that pay cents per year in return and then the SOB's charges me $50 to service the account per year. That was my money and they use it, give me a token, and then charge me to let them screw me. Sounds backwards to me. I use to make more on 2% pass book savings accounts.

All this big banking and investment banking is a big screw job. I think my old coffee cans buried in the back yard is a better investment for me.

What'a you think?

I agree. You gotta remember the middle class will always be the middle class. We support the rich and the poor. Problem is the very poor, the people who really need the help, stay poor. Why? It's an easy way to buy votes and continue government dependence.

Halliburton stock QUADRUPLED since the start of the Iraq War. Imagine that.

f you have enough property...

why not buy a surplus or retired rail-cargo car..
will hold a lot and can be bured in a hill or underground..

then again..
this whole subject sucks..

what is our country coming to..

Later

Or bury a car on its side.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.