• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Base antenna can it be used on/as a mobile

good to hear you got your 108 taken care of , you say quad now for your base antenna ? .....Just trying to understand what's really going on with your base antenna set up ? you said it was 40 feet high and 3 feet long ? ....Can you see where it becomes a bit confusing for a few of us here ? I've never seen a 3 foot base antenna , and if I did ,it would have had to of been a non-ground plane type of a antenna that was being used for a base set up,or they some how made a ground plane for it or it was on a mag-mount on top of something or maybe even a Marine type antenna ? I personally have used 96 inch Fransis Amazers for base antenna's but they were usually on a tri-mag on top of a A/C unit on the roof , even used Wilson 1000 mag mounts that way and talked all over the world as well ......so I think were just trying to understand your 3 foot antenna 40 feet up ? No offence meant here Bill ,just trying to understand is all. Good Luck to you . Switch Kit

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.