• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BC760XLT Scanners

radiofreak

Jul 22, 2010
I pick up a couple 760xlt scanners both have the ctcss tone board. Will the board work in the PRO2036 scanner?

freak

If I remember right, the 2026 did not have the socket to plug the BC002 to the board.It should work if you can hard wire it to the board.

My bad....I thought you were asking about the radio shack badged 760XLT (Pro-2026).The BC002 CTCSS board will plug directly into the 2036's board as it is a clone of the Bearcat 890XLT.

The guy didn't even say they were installed an added bonus. Can't even find them anywhere. Thanks a bunch:w00t:

freak

The BC002 CTCSS boards are still listed for sale on Uniden's website for $51.89.I doubt they sell many nowadays.I used the Scanner World version of 760XLT and had good results.The 760XLT's should work good for you as long as you do not need trunk tracking or digital decoding.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.