• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Beware of Martin RF Supply switching up shipping

Tokin

The Man With No Shoes
Oct 31, 2019
SandBox
I purchased a pair of bird uhf qc connectors from their website store and the cheapest shipping offer was $9.30 for usps priority flat rate. Pretty steep for such a small item but I decided to eat it for fast delivery. I was surprised when I checked the tracking and shipping info to find Martin RF Supply instead shipped first class which probably cost them a whole $3.00 and will take 5 days to deliver.
I called them this morning to ask what happened and was immediately refunded my $9.30 shipping charge.
Ive purchased from Martin before thru their ebay store and never had a problem with very fast shipping. For some reason this particular item isnt listed on their ebay store so I decided to try their website www.martinrfsupply.com. Gotta say it left my hind end feeling a little chafed.
Just a heads up to keep an eye on these guys and a reminder to always watch your online orders closely.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

From my experience, first class mail for the small items is just as fast as priority mail. I shipped an AMD CPU from NC to Hawaii first class mail. Shipped on Monday and delivered next day Tuesday.

Anyway, I have ordered from Martin website before, and did not have any problems, but yeah the shipping was either a mistake, or somebody wanted to pocket some extra coin.

Reactions: Tokin

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated