• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

bierdossen antenna

Robo

Nov 25, 2012
lol this one is also fun for 11mtr.

Bierdosen-Antenne

It is in German but np for having fun building 1 good luck.

Use 468/27.000 end you wil have the inchs of the antenna.

So robo, question for ya. I've noticed you have posted a .pdf with several antenna designs as well as two others that are intended for VHF/UHF use in the CB section. I am curious as to why these were not posted in the HAM antenna section instead? I think it would be a better location for this info, not that I am opposed to people building them for the CB band... I would love to see two or three of these scaled to the CB band sizes, however, in most cases I don't think it would be very practical...

The DB

So robo, question for ya. I've noticed you have posted a .pdf with several antenna designs as well as two others that are intended for VHF/UHF use in the CB section. I am curious as to why these were not posted in the HAM antenna section instead? I think it would be a better location for this info, not that I am opposed to people building them for the CB band... I would love to see two or three of these scaled to the CB band sizes, however, in most cases I don't think it would be very practical...

The DB

These antenna's can work also for cb band even if these are for 2 mtr en higher, for me its a challens to make them work for 11 mtrs. Il work an that bierdosen antenna if it wont work al let you guys now.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.