• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Big red current Base

bigred222

Key Up City Radio
Aug 28, 2006
Stamford, CT
www.cbjunk.com
MattsNewbase8-5-07.jpg

I like them too I just wish i had time to drive 1 hour to the nearest CB SHOP TO GET IT TUNED UP!!!! and ALIGNED SO I DONT SOUND LIKE CHARLEY BROWNS TEACHER ON SIDE BAND. instead of 27.XX50 its at 27.XX36 i believe we tuned to it. Yeah its a little off hahah

Its Sick. Really Good Bang for your Buck. And if your looking for a radio that has alot of mods you can do. The 2547 is what you want. Mine has extras 26.6950 thru 27.9850 (i think) unlocked clarifier and does about 26 watts sideband. i dont really go on am. Its a great radio has a GREAT set of ears and with a desk mic you dont have to worry about not having enough modulation haha. with the desk mic pictured there i run full modulation when talking about 30 miles local on the antron and run it about 3/4 of the way local ie. 1 or two towns over 1-15 miles run it any higher and people say it gets distorted on SSB. On Am FORGET IT you squeal like a pig you cant run the mic full modulation. HOWEVER from what i hear other people tell me the STOCK MIC cuts thru The qrmary like no ones buisness. but the Galaxy desk mic i think someone said is a rebranded sadelta echomaster. If you are looking do buy one mr marconi. Id tell you, you'd be very happy with your purchase. Any more questions let me know. oh BTW Claysradioshop.com is the cheapest dealer at 289.99 for this radio.
73's all
Ps. people say this radio doesnt give Great signal on SSB BUT BOY OH BOY does it have audio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.