• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bird 43 Watt Meter Parts!

KJ4CYH

Dec 9, 2018
Please read carefully and ask any questions if needed. Everything in the picture is sold as a complete lot:

* The Bird meter is complete, however, the meter movement is bad. All other parts on the complete meter are good, even has SO-239 connectors.

* The other meter movement is bad and the glass lens is missing. It does have a good connecting cable attached.

* The lens housing in the plastic bag is New. I had to buy a pair because the vendor would not break the box of 2.

* The second meter housing has a missing glass lens but the plastic housing and rings are good.

* The other cover is used if you wanted to mount the section remotely.

Just trying to recover some of my funds that I invested on a project that went South! Everything in the picture, $125.00 shipped to your door Priority Mail!

Attachments

• 20200629_183238.jpg
    20200629_183238.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.