• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Black cat amp

You can learn more about this amp here http://www.worldwidedx.com/general-cb-services-discussion/150537-black-cat-amp.html and you can see it for sale at H&Y here NEW 500W MOBILE TRANSMITTER-H&Y Electronics H&Y is now hiding their CB linears. Unless you have the specific link to the page you cannot find them from their homepage but you can see they are still for sale.
Are you ready for a real shock????
The "BlackCat" line is made by..................Xforce for one of their customers.

Reactions: 1 person
I traded it in at the radio shop for a used galaxy dx949 in pretty good shape already peaked tuned and switches added. Tech offered $75 in store credit or $50 cash, I bartered with him for the dx949 as he was asking $90

I have a blackcat 500. It has 4 75 watt mosfets in it. Driving it with around 60 watts gives me around 250 out. It is what it is. And the Xforce thing might be true. The case and switches look a lot like their midnight special line ( except for colour )

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.