• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BMK Amplifiers

MonsterAudio

Mar 17, 2011
Just sharing this info,
Guy lives Close to Charleston SC, has done repair work and tuning on many of my amps, i also have a few of his amps, i get great numbers and reports with everything he has done.
May want to check him out, seems to be a pretty good/fair guy.

Bmk Amplifiers - Home

Just sharing this info,
Guy lives Close to Charleston SC, has done repair work and tuning on many of my amps, i also have a few of his amps, i get great numbers and reports with everything he has done.
May want to check him out, seems to be a pretty good/fair guy.

Bmk Amplifiers - Home
i have one of his 2 pills with side band great amp great reports 177 iowa

http://www.bmkamplifiers.com/about.html
Any idea what language this is? Looks like he build medicine cabinets. LOL
Rich
That "Lorem ipsum" passage comes from an old latin book from before medieval times, for some reason the publishing industry has adopted it as the standard to be used as filler. It's just there to provide text so the guy putting the page together has type to work with for layout purposes, once everything looks as it should that will be replaced by the actual text.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.