• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bon Voyage Pierce Morgan - No Work... No Work Visa

Unfortunately I'm sure Bloomberg or some other commie will pick up the poster boy for the left, allowing him to keep his work visa.

Maybe we'll get lucky enough for him to carry out his threat of "deporting himself if America doesn't change it's crazy gun laws".

If you read the article in more detail, CNN does have plans to put Piers Morgan onto another show :(

If you read the article in more detail, CNN does have plans to put Piers Morgan onto another show :(

I don't know where you saw that in the article...??
... unless you are looking far into the last sentence LOL :headbang

The view from inside the network is that Morgan damaged himself by taking a strong partisan position against guns during his yearlong coverage of the gun debate.

Let him go discuss the price of tea in London

Big B

I don't know where you saw that in the article...??
... unless you are looking far into the last sentence LOL :headbang

The view from inside the network is that Morgan damaged himself by taking a strong partisan position against guns during his yearlong coverage of the gun debate.

Let him go discuss the price of tea in London

Big B

FOLLOW UP ARTICLE
OL PIERS was an ASS to his co workers... especially the make up girls
and this poor attitude and poor ratings killed the show...
I dont think he is a comin back to CNN anytime soon..... *Don`t do it*

'Piers Morgan Live' staffers actually happy CNN canceled show: sources - NY Daily News

BIG B

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.