• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BOOMER DELUXE 600

sanjosebay21

May 24, 2013
anybody have a schematic of this amplifier? i have a few new parts and some parts are missing i want to put this amp back together its a 1x4 all sd1446's all i can find is the straight 4 pill info not sure how the driver is connected and not 100% sure its all here i know its not a great amp but surely it woul be a little better than my one pill lol any info would be greatly appreciated thanks all

anybody have a schematic of this amplifier? i have a few new parts and some parts are missing i want to put this amp back together its a 1x4 all sd1446's all i can find is the straight 4 pill info not sure how the driver is connected and not 100% sure its all here i know its not a great amp but surely it woul be a little better than my one pill lol any info would be greatly appreciated thanks all
Did you ever find a copy of the schematic? I really. Could use it now! Thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.