• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

"Bronco XLT Engineering Build"

It is a fire hazard the way every thing is done LOL. Come to Houston and goto Walmart then come out your ride the window will be smashed wires will be cut and all the goodies will be stolen

Sounds like Walmart dress up engineering. I see the idiot tinted the tail lights and headlights like they do here.......real good safe idea.
That cb antenna ought to reach out for at least 2600 ft.

i never had any luck with trying to tune a 4' fiberglass antenna, let alone one mounted that low.

Not to mention the external wires running to the top, to power a light on the tip. :D

Some of us have tried helping him in the beginning. Due to his attitude we all gave up trying to help but keep the thread going just to see what he does next. He recently posted list of people who's been mean and I'm on it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?