• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Browning and Tram Mike plugs?

Checkerboard

Jul 17, 2006
I have several Trams and Browning Mark 2, 3, and 4s. Does anyone know how I can purchase the correct two- and four- conductor mike plugs for these vintage radios? I checked though the Mouser catalog but cannot identify any that would work- maybe Newark has them? I don't want to pay $10 to $15 for each one (like one guy on eBay charges). I tried the Ken's Electronics site but it doesn't show clearly the details of the plugs. Thanks much, Checkerboard

any of these what you need?i have or had more somewhere but unsure what became of them ...i might run into something this weekend when i have the work van out .
mvc565xnk8.jpg

Tram and Browning Mike Plugs

Hi Joe- thanks for the PMs and the pix. the second plug from the left looks like a Tram D201 plug, but I'll confirm this tomorrow morn. The others are not going to fit a Browning Mark 3 (they have a two-pin male plug). My search continues...and thanks again.

no problem...i had more in a old electronics pile i had ,may be boxed up in the van or i may have sold them unknowingly.i,ll look this weekend for others.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.