• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Browning BR-78

Welcome to the Forum (y)

Nothing special, cheap, made in China knock-off, From a company that likes to try and cash-in on other peoples work...

Probably not much difference in performance on most of these antennas, thing that will set it apart from your monkey-made is quality...

Be a good candidate for a shoot-out against Z-Man's Menards Special.

Good Luck with it..

I'd rather have a Predator, 55, or something that has a little craftsmanship put into it...

browning cb antenna's are garbage. i think you wasted your money. i bought 2 of them (because i'm hard headed and thought maybe i got a crappy one the first go around). needless to say both antenna's broke right off at the base where it screws down into the mount. yupper, 2 browning antenna's are prolly still rolling down I10 to this day.

best antenna ever have two on my international simi swr ar 1.1 running 80 watt kicker talked skip fl to tx, ga to co., ga to ny, ga to arizonia can not complain

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.