• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

bunch of reviews on cb/10 meter equipment

Are these reviews anything to do with the Yeticomm site. Is it Dave Donaldson thats writing them or maybe its his business partner. Nevertheless it's a very infomative site.Fair play to you Booty for referencing it for the rest of us.The more reviews, the more informed we are.

i don't know dave , but the site does seem to be associated with Yeticomm , so you may want to take the Yeticomm equipment reviews with a grain or two of salt ....... but the only complaint i've ever read about yeticom products was concerning their price ..........

i don't know dave , but the site does seem to be associated with Yeticomm , so you may want to take the Yeticomm equipment reviews with a grain or two of salt ....... but the only complaint i've ever read about yeticom products was concerning their price ..........

This applies to all online reviews.

Reactions: 2 people
Well...

I learned something reading the Optima review.

When I ordered mine, I was under the impression that I had the MKIII, but according to the article, I have the MKII. Dave told me that they had to put the push button filter control back on the clarifier instead of the VFO knob. Something about the arrangement wasn't holding up so they switched it back.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.